Originally Posted By: Mr_Dirt
Lou I had a teacher that once used a similar instrument for corporal punishment in my Grade School. The only difference was there were holes drilled in it because she felt it gave more speed to her blows during a spanking.

Not much more speed, but definitely much more sting!

Replying more generally, in senior high we had a "good cop/bad cop" principal and assistant principal, respectively. The principal was outgoing and very well liked. The assistant was sullen and about 6'4", and I don't care how tough you thought you were, if you were sentenced to swats, you were coming out with tears in your eyes. I'm talking the hardest kids in the school. I'm glad I never graced the interior of his office. I was a goody two-shoes.

Oh, and BULLY! to another BWOC inductee, and a free round for Lou for a stupendous job on the pins! beercheers

Box: Win7 Pro 64 bit / I72600K @4.1 GHz / EVGA GTX1080Ti/ 16GB RAM / Corsair 240 GB SSD / WD 600 GB Velociraptor / 1050W Power
FS Stuff: Saitek X52 Pro Stick/Throttle & Combat Rudder Pedals, TrackIR 5
Sims: FSX Gold, REX 2.0 OD, UTX-NA, FSGenesis 10m mesh/ CFS3 ETO 1.40/Wings Over Flanders Fields BH&H2 (more gorgeous than ever!)
Proud BOC inductee 4/30/12!