I bet PFunk being under 160 lbs. feels like he has a spring connected to his ass that pops him out of bed in the morning! Feels soooo good on the feet too, eh?

++++++++++

Guys, make sure to take pics of yourself along your weight loss journey, even if you never intend to post them. You can always go back to remember where you came from and where you're going if you backslide.

Again, my all-time favorite WORST pic, a candid shot taken by my mom inside of my sister's house at her daughter's wedding (first pic, 9/06).

That was also my last pic where I'm wearing a wedding ring. I lost it later in a Jax. FL Target, it slipped off and rolled under the aisle shelves and we couldn't find it, even with the help of an employee using a broom. The lesson here is that your entire body shrinks, even your fingers, so if you wear a ring you need to be careful and get it resized if necessary. I never replaced mine but I'm going to as soon as I reach my final goal.

Also reposting one of my BEST pics, from 2009 (second pic).

As you can see, the face also shrinks (third pic)

++++++++++

2009 vs. last month (fourth and fifth pics).

EDIT: Same tie and shirt. Geez I need some new clothes.

Attached Files Wife_Dad_Me.jpgMark_Lois.jpgfat_face.jpgMark_10.jpgHouston_18.jpg
Last edited by MarkG; 03/03/17 05:28 AM.