Hello,
I would like to respectively submit my application to become a member of this prestigious group of fine gentleman.

While I admit I have a long road ahead of me to achieve the Barminess of its leading members I am on my way.
However, I do feel article 15 is woefully lax in its requirement.

Can a truly Barmy person get by checking the forum only three times a day, heck I check at least once an hour (while I am awake).

I must be Barmy for spending so much hard earned income on a PC just to play a single simulation, of course it is one heck of a simulation.

I must be Barmy for saving a seat out of my twenty year old Aerostar to use in building a cockpit. Which, while still a work in progress, took the better part of four months to get where is stands today.

I must be Barmy for my loving wife has no fears of me having an affair when, most every night, she hears the drone of a rotary engine, throughout the house (5.1 surround w/sub-woofer).

As for article 14, well that's a given these days.

I must be Barmy, for the past few months while driving, I have found myself breaking the view into sections, cycling through and scanning each section intently.

So there you have it, I hope that is sufficient to show I am Barmy, perhaps a reserved Barmy, but Barmy none the less.

Yours in flight,
Stache

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. A. Einstein

(System Specs:)

I7-6700k OC 4.4GHZ, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz; Gigabyte Gaming 7 MB, G1 OC'ed GTX980ti; Three-Acer XB271HU WQHD Gsync 144Mhz; Samsung 950-512GB NVMe SSD; WD 2TB-7200rpm; Cooler Master HAF XB EVO, Nepton 240M cooler, V1000 PS; Windows 10 PRO; VKB GunfighterPro Stick; Thrustmaster TPR Pedals; Saitek Throttle; Dual TM MFD panels; TrackIR 5; Windows 10 v1909