That fencing stuff is crazy cool and exotic! thumbsup

Small update, about half an inch off the waist since Houston, both of us.

Monday afternoon we had dental cleanings (same hygienist, back-to-back appointments, a little competition we have going). They check blood pressure as part of the appointment, mine hit an all-time low for sitting in a dentist chair...117/77. I have a physical coming up the end of August (BD) and I'm trying to get off the meds completely, we'll see. But for sitting in "the chair" (even if just for x-rays and cleaning), that's really good for me!

Another accomplishment, wife can no longer lap me on the 1/4m track (up to 12 laps - 3 miles). Oh, she tries (we walk more than run right now, too hot and humid) and she comes close (about 20 yards behind me) but she can't quite catch me, and that's without me cheating (running across before reaching the curve). That's one bit of trash talking I don't have to listen to on the drive home. biggrin

My abdominal/rib aches and pains have all but disappeared, but not the tennis elbow in my right arm, which is setting me back a little on the weights while I rest it. Hope it goes away on its own.

The rusty wire that holds the cork that keeps the anger in
Gives way and suddenly it’s day again
The sun is in the east
Even though the day is done
Two suns in the sunset, hmph
Could be the human race is run