Regarding the comment about "my" gaming experiences not encompassing all gaming experiences:

I agree. My reports on what I do with my system and how it works are NOT to be considered "gospel". The next person may experience something different depending on their games or PC hardware.

Folks should base their purchase decisions on "official test reports" from the sites that do that "for a living".

I post abbreviated versions of my experiences merely to indicate that I am "an actively involved customer" who is "paying attention" to what is going on in the industry today. And, also, to give prospective CPU/GPU buyers some things to consider when they read the test reports.

I've posted a lot lately. It was "pent up" as I waited for two years for a new AMD product to buy. A month or two from now, I'll probably be "back in hibernation" as I await the "next big thing" from AMD smile

Sapphire Pulse RX7900XTX, 3 monitors = 23P (1080p) + SAMSUNG 32" Odyssey Neo G7 1000R curve (4K/2160p) + 23P (1080p), AMD R9-7950X (ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 420), 64GB RAM@6.0GHz, Gigabyte X670E AORUS MASTER MB, (4x M.2 SSD + 2xSSD + 2xHD) = ~52TB storage, EVGA 1600W PSU, Phanteks Enthoo Pro Full Tower, ASUS RT-AX89X 6000Mbps WiFi router, VKB Gladiator WW2 Stick, Pedals, G.Skill RGB KB, AORUS Thunder M7 Mouse, W11 Pro