BWOC BWOC BWOC! Attention all you Barmy (W)OFFers, I have - HEY, you lot in the back there - stop bobbing for apples in the whiskey barrel and listen up! I have created a slightly modified version of our club badge which founding member Dej put together for us when we began this exercise in lunacy lo these many years ago, and I have sent said modified image to several companies that make club pins to see what it might cost us for such an item. As it stands right now, for a 1 1/2" diameter pin done in an antique brass finish it will run $3.45 each, (minimum order of 100), plus shipping costs. So, my question is: How many of you BOC members would be interested in purchasing a club pin if I have them made up in time for the Dawn Patrol Fly-in?

Let me know Gents. That is all for now.

Contact - tink, tink, tink - Clear!

Lou

7/28/2016 UPDATE: The club pins have arrived, and they look great!

I have sent off the orders to those BOC members who provided me their address information. Any of you still wishing to purchase pins should send me a PM now with your mailing address and how you would like to pay and I can get pins sent off to you as well.

Last edited by RAF_Louvert; 07/28/16 07:08 PM. Reason: updated information and image

[Linked Image]

Three RFC Brass Hats were strolling down a street in London. Two walked into a bar, the third one ducked.

Former Cold War Warrior, USAF Security Service 1974-1978, E-4, Morse Systems Intercept, England, Europe, and points above.
"pippy-pahpah-pippy pah-pip-pah"