Originally Posted By: SkateZilla
Those Previous Posts were argumentative towards Developers and their SME's who are actual HAWK T1A Pilots, Not Google Keyboard Warriors.

Read comments to this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jUyo2Vu8y4 then call people Google Keyboar Warriors or something.

That Material was of Completely different Aircraft (T-45, T2, etc, all have different stall / spin behavior than 1a)
The Thread was deleted.

That's not true. Not that different from t1 as the VEAO Hawk is.

(Though the Flat Spin Discussion was allowed, the discussions of the Stall / Spin Behavior that spawned from it were repetitive and inaccurate, Like the developers, I'll take the word of actual pilots over YT Docu-Videos of Other Similar Aircraft, of those, most of them were modified to force stall/spin situations to gather data for NASA/USN etc).

They were accurate enough to show the problem. Constant -0.2G and 70AoA and 1 turn / 1 second (both in x and y surfaces) in simulation is quite reasonable data to make the statement. By the way have you ever heard a word from actual T1 pilots personally?

Anyway, you are right and I acknowledge the ban you have issued.
I'm sorry for been rude with VEAO and all, best of luck in making DCS-level modules. I hope you all are happy.
I quit it, and I delete all my statements related to VEAO in here. I've just made my own judgment.

If you really want to discuss it and see the data I have you are welcome to PM me here. I've changed my mind and I'm not going to post anything publicly related to this anymore.

Last edited by eekz; 06/21/16 04:08 PM.