I did some research this morning (while the coffee dripped) on men's fashion. I'm convinced that men aren't really suppose to have fashion.

Here's all you need for nights out on the town...

+ A couple pair or so of new dark Levi's (they still make 501s?)
+ A couple pair or so of light Levi's (or Wrangler, I guess) to wear with your black concert T's (contrast).
+ A couple or so new dark patterned (not solid colored) dress shirts.
+ A leather belt and plain white socks (ones that you don't mow grass with).
+ A pair of Hushpuppies or Penny Loafers (they still make these?) and a pair of white tennis shoes.

+ At least one nice tailor fitted suit and a couple of silk ties, along with a pair of classic wingtips.

Pecks, biceps and a slim waistline are your fashion, all that other crap just allows you to depart your home with a little style and without getting arrested. biggrin

Also, you don't need Calvin Klein drawers, just buy a pack of gray or black Hanes (like it matters). My comfortable faded white partly detached waistband "Homer Simpson drawers" have mysteriously disappeared one-by-one so I conceded this one "fashion statement".

My new wardrobe is mostly coming out of a very long retirement (apparently there was a time when I did give a damn how I dressed), short sleeve 2-3 button collard shirts with little alligators and tigers sewn in the front. smile

Or you could get a little creative (first pic).

For women, geez...I'm so still stuck in the 80's (second pic).

Attached Files mens-fashion-show.jpgil_570xN_440821699_3btg.jpg
Last edited by MarkG; 03/03/17 05:10 AM.