The fact that gaming sites and news sites keep messing up what they are reporting is funny, they report the XBO S as a new console and people are whining about the 2 yr life of the console not buying a new one, etc.. News sites also reporting that XBO S will do 4K Gaming, Nope.

Xbox One, Original Launch Revision

Xbox One S, Revised Hardware, Same APU and GPU specs, Condensed Mainboard Layout, Removed Proprietary Kinect Port, Replaced w/ Windows10 USB Adapter and Driver, Updated HDMI Scalar Chip, Updated HDMI Specs to Support 4K @ 60Hz and HDR. Integrated PSU, Cut Power Consumption TDP, Likely SoC Upgraded to 14nm FinFET.

Now, the 4K Resolution is Simply for the UI on 4K HDTVs, Games will continue to run normal resolutions, upsaled to 4K using the Scalar, Games are NOT going to be Running 4K Natively. I Dont know why News and Gaming Sites are saying otherwise, and I dont know why console people believe it.

HDR is also a feature of the Upgraded HDMI Port, and Not a Game Feature to enable/disable, it will globally effect output of the HDMI Image.

The fact that users are griping over a new console, is funny, it's the same console, just revised to save money on manufacturing, same w/ Xbox 360 and Xbox 360S. But the users believe what they are fed via twitter and news articles.

They also assume the removal of the Kinect Port means kinect is dead, when in reality, the port is proprietary, and not needed and took up alot of space w/ circuit runs and the port itself. It was no longer needed as XBO Can use the USB Adapter and the Windows 10 Driver.

Project Scorpio is nothing more than a Mid-Range Settop PC for HDTVs, As in a Small Form factor PC designed to hook to a TV, Same for the Xbox One and Xbox One S,

it will Run the Windows 10 Kernel like all the Xbox Ones Do, It will use the same UI as Xbox One.

All games going forward are built on UWA and DX12, so they will work on Both XBO and Windows 10,

Making a More Powerful "Console" will allow the developers to include the 4K/VR Updates/DLC in their UWA Titles for both PC and Xbox One Platforms.

I wont be even looking at the XBO Scorpio, as I'll have VR On my PC and just use Windows 10 and Cross Buy which should be in Full Force deployment by Holiday 2017

What I do so Happening w/ Crossbuy, is Account Abuse,

ie:
All accounts on my Xbox One Share XBLive and Games, I Download Games on my Account, and they are playable by all Accounts, which my brother's account was a silver account on XB360, but it has Gold Permissions on XBO.

So, w/ Cross Buy, I can Purchase, Say Forza Horizon III, Download on both Xbox One and PC/Windows 10.

Sign Out of Xbox One, Let my brother Sign into his account,

I'll goto my PC and Sign into my account, and Go Online w/ Forza Horizon III using PC and Wheel, while he goes on FH3 using XBO and Controller.

We've already done this with XB Games for Gold (I'll download say HALO REACH onto XBO and XB360 w/ My gold Account), He'll sign into his Account on XBO, which is normally a Silver Account, Get on XBL Open a Room, I'll goto other room, get on Reach on the XB360 and Sign in as my Gold account, join his party, and room, then invite a bunch of my friends, it works w/ Every Games for Gold Game we've tried.

Last edited by SkateZilla; 06/15/16 03:17 PM.

HAF922, Corsair RM850, ASRock Fata1ity 990FX Pro,
Modified Corsair H100, AMD FX8350 @ 5.31GHz, 16GB G.SKILL@DDR2133,
2x R7970 Lightnings, +1 HD7950 @ 1.1/6.0GHz, Creative XFi Fata1ity Platinum Champ.,
3x ASUS VS248HP + Hanns�G HZ201HPB + Acer AL2002 (5760x1080+1600x900+1680x1050), Oculus Rift CV
CH Fighterstick, Pro Throt., Pro Pedals, TM Warthog & MFDs, Fanatec CSR Wheel/Shifter, Elite Pedals
Intensity Pro 10-Bit, TrackIR 4 Pro, WD Black 1.5TB, WD Black 640GB, Samsung 850 500GB, My Book 4TB