Thank you very much for inspiration and images, so I can see what to expect before I will disassemble the throttle :-). Speaking about this, my first plan was just to get rid of Joystick and revire it's buttons,hat and axles into the throttle with original electronics and some new parts. Just wanted to make it better standalone throttle. First I attached wires from joy pots to analog thumbstick with push button and it works well, but did not tested it thoroughly. My right hand joystick is Cobra M5 and playing Star Citizen I tried whole HotasX as a left hand device (switching between throttle and stick), but then decided to use just small stick on throttle for strafing. I planned to leave bottom part of joy to keep there joy's PCBs and maybe add PCB from an old gamepad with it's analogs and buttons and make it a button box :-))) ...

Then I found out, that there are other options, like Leo Bodnar's boards ready for easy connections and direct use. I was a little bit confused by their different types and asked their suport to explain. Within few days they just advised me to read their products data sheets (which I did before, but did not understand too much). Then I ended up here, opting for Arduino, which is available here quite fast (I had it within 90minutes after order). Thanks god I was so lucky that I red at least something and did not buy Arduino UNO rev. 3 in some "Starter kit" :-)

Future plans:
1) Make hotasX throttle as good as possible and as fast as possible to be able to play again.
2) Build some throttle from a scratch including handle and so on. Here I am researching about materials, appropriate boxes, technologies as CNC, laser cut atc. Picking also some knowledge about molding, modelling, shaping to get things where I wish them to have.

So that was kinda little introduction of a new member :-)
W77