Originally Posted By: VEAO_Ells
@Battlerabbit - I have blatantly been called names and have been criticised and I'm not allowed to defend myself in my own manner, how I chose, language and sarcasm as well?

Short answer: No. Long answer: Yes, but you will lose customers.

It's simply that simple. Winfield as a simple forumist can do whatever this forum allows but you as a representative of your business you only hurt yourself by such responses. And that is a trait of good leadership you failed to show.

You asked for credentials with your 6 little fallacious questions but you should ask those questions to you. If you are so manager and so programmer how come you have a project that instead of 12 months development is 5 years old and still unfinished? Isn't it a trait of good managers to have a good feel of timeframes and timeschedules?

Your team/project failed every time ED made some changes and you always excused yourself blaming ED or the stars but didn't failed to pat yourself on the back because you helped RAZBAM with some minor stuff. Is this the sign of a great man? To always find excuses outside and not let a good deed slide without a pathetic selfie? I don't think so.

I would had fired you in ED's place not only for your failure but also for breaking that rule 1.3 Winfield got banned. You have an NDA with ED and you should be careful when dodging the blame by putting it on the back of the one that feeds your business after all.

Originally Posted By: Battlerabbit

Originally Posted By: Winfield

After requesting in a support ticket to have my ban extended to 2 years in the hope that by the time the ban is lifted there may be a slight change and 1 or 2 bug fixes with the hawk.

You have been banned for the following reason:
Ban increased to 2 years at users request. Ticket # 52133

Date the ban will be lifted: 04-25-2018, 10:00 AM

Hahaha, this is pure comedy!

It's like Angry Joe is banned on all official game forums... biggrin