@Ells
Very passive aggressive and down right rude post considering you represent VEAO and in such the product you are trying to sell.

I get it that Winfield isn't innocent and all his posts are passive aggressive or sarcastically written but he (and many others) are and have been voicing there concern and issue regarding the HAWK from some time now and all we the customers hear are "excuses" and passive aggressive newsletters and posts.

I'm not going to go to much into the issues with the HAWK because it's not going anywhere and I am just disappointed with the product and the company.

I don't get why Winfield or any other person would have to contact you personally to talk about the issues he and many others are having with the HAWK, that is what the forums are for and that way other people can see the progress of the discussion and possible fixes. I understand contacting people directly through email or PM if you want to call them out for being an #%&*$# but you as a representative of VEAO should handle this better when writing into a public forum.

I'm a programmer, a "small" project manager and work a lot with all sorts of customers from private customer all the way to product manufacturers and can understand that it's hard sometimes to hear criticisms and people call you and you and your product #%&*$#. Sometimes you can call them out for being dicks but you need to stay polite because at the end of the day they are the customer buying and promoting your product and thus keeping the company and product alive.

Originally Posted By: Winfield

After requesting in a support ticket to have my ban extended to 2 years in the hope that by the time the ban is lifted there may be a slight change and 1 or 2 bug fixes with the hawk.

You have been banned for the following reason:
Ban increased to 2 years at users request. Ticket # 52133

Date the ban will be lifted: 04-25-2018, 10:00 AM

Hahaha, this is pure comedy!