So yeah, I play arma, a lot still...Specifically SP missions...or Hunter Six...repeatedly because my timing on joining Monday's or Saturday's are kind of hosed at the moment...I had some questions regarding the recent upgrade and wanted to hear from you fella's if you're experiencing the same issues.

Question: Anyone else having memory allocation issues with 1.58 and is there a good instruction on modifying difficulty settings (current release seemed to have removed the functionality) I viewed a wiki document that discusses deeper configuration settings which look a tad overkill for what was originally there.

I am currently running RHS mod, and about 5 other mods...I fear that there are some compatibility issues with the game from 1.56 -> 1.58 re: The mods. I am not certain that this is in fact the issue since I cannot access the difficulty settings to modify them, nor can I curb the malloc issues...If this is a pageFile Setting...please let me know if I need to force/tune the memory settings to something desirable...I have 8GB of Ram. (FYI)

Hope all of you are well...and maybe someday we can shoot something in the face...soon. smile

-Enven

RIP Kevin "Positive G" Speichts