Originally Posted By: Repvez

What does the MCP3208 do and MCP3202+KMZ60? Those only use if I want connect analoge pot's on the board or when I want increase the axis bit resolution?

The reason for use MCP3208 is has more two axis input than the allowed in PRO Micro, and use more resolution (12 bits), than the 10 bits native in PRO Micro ATMEGA43u4 mc.

The sensors plugged in MCP3208 can work in digital or analoge mode, in the same way that is allowed the ones plugged in PRO Micro only.

Additionally, as MCP3208 free some pins in PRO Micro, this pins can be used for more buttons inputs, so instead use 32 buttons can use more... up to 64 -is need use keymapper for buttons above #32 - Windows limit.

KMZ60 is "magnet resistor" sensor but was became obsolete by TLE5010/11. His PCB require more additional components.

Quote:

So ,Where connect the 5 wire of tle 5011 ? That's way this doesn't replace analog pot, if I only change pot's in another original joy?

The 6 wires of TLE5010/11 was connected in specific pins in PRO Micro, 3 of this pins (+5v, Gnd, Axis input) can be used to connect a analog device - pot or HALL sensor.

You are not limited to use one or other type, can use sensor in digital mode in more sensible axis, e.g. X, Y, throttle, rudder and pot' or HALL sensor in analog mode in secondary axis like brakes, anthena, range, mini-stick...

Quote:

"5V" ang "gnd" go same place on pro micro but other 3 are individual each from tle 5011 chip?

+5V, Gnd, Miso, Sck... are shared for all axes, only the axis input pin is individual for each axis.

Quote:

the tle5011 chip counts that which side (front/back) or orientation has toward the magnet.
The most of pics I saw horizontal assembly but there is verticaly.

Dont know if this matter but most assembly is with chip horizontally positioned with his "front" toward the magnet.
In vertical operation probable is matter of position the magnet N/S orientation properly.
In case need invert axis direction is need flip the magnet N/S orientation, when this is not possible set the reverse in JoySetup (most of actual "flight games" allow this too).

Quote:

Very interesting the "pot'sensor" with this modification could be replace the antenna elevation pot too.
How looks like this PCB?

Download the MMJOY package, in PCB folder are layout to assembly the TLE5010/11 in this "pot/sensor" way.
Use the SprintLayout Viewer to open the file.