Originally Posted By: Repvez
So If I understand well. If I use 2 pro micro each device and I don't want to use drivers or mmjoy2 program then It works plug and play whith directx buttons?

Yes, but first ou need use the MMJoy2 JoySetup program one time, to define device name (e.g. Repvez TQS) wink , VID/PID, how many axis, buttons, encoders (optionally)... will use in each controller, after the controller became PnP and use Windows HID drivers.

Quote:

And can I use in same time both device in one game If they connect different USB port?

Yes, each require a USB port, and based in VID/PID set is seem by Windows/Games as Joy1, Joy2, etc...

Quote:

The pro micro has 5 analoge axis? So I can use PS2 mini stick in the throttle and I can connect to joy one plusz rudder with toe break?

PRO Micro has pins for 6 axis inputs - can be more if you use a external ADC, eg. MCP3208 plugged in PRO Micro, this allow use 8 axis (8 axis is Windows limit per USB Controller), other Arduino boards has pins for 8 axes inputs.

Quote:

The F16 FLCS shift regiszter is same as the F22? I don't have to modify in the original grip if I use this ?

Yes, you use the grip in his original form, just plug the 5 wires cable that come from grip in PRO Micro board.

For the throttle you need use one diode in one pin of each buttons/HAT.
Or assemble other Shift Register board using CD4021B or 74HC165 mc, is need board with 2 mc, each control 8 buttons.
TQS has 10 buttons.

Quote:

Does the mmjoy2 program use macros or pinkyshift button ?

No, for program macros you need a external keymapper program, e.g. Joy2Key, Xpadder, SVMaper...

MMjoy2 JoySetup allow you set a "Shift" button. Not sure on how this work..., but with Cobra M5 3 position slider switch this allow NAV, BVR, VIS modes.

Other MMjoy2 firmware feature is possibility to set a joy button to generate a keyboard keypress instead a DX button, e.g. button 10 = LShift.

Quote:

Where can I find the original connecting shematic because I cut out my wire in the grip.

In MMjoy2 package are a picture of Tm Shift Register board with cables description. It was posted somewhere in this topic.

Quote:

I could replace only the original potmeter with TLE5011 ? A such device where I only change the potmeter ? Becouse normal pot has 3 wire TLE5011 has 5 If I see well.

Yes and is high advisable replace, as pot's wear and Tm pot's are far for "stellar".
TLE5010/11 is PCB that you fix in front a magnet fixed in position like a port read.

TLE5010/11 has 5 wires because work in digital mode (less subject to interference).
Like the HALL sensor in Warthog/TM.16000M, X-55/56, or magnet resistor sensors in MFG Crosswind, Slaw pedals, VKB joy/pedal.

Pot's use 3 wires because work in analog mode.
HALL Sensor (Allegro A1324, Honeyweell SS495A1...) work in analog mode.
GVL224 "MagRez" sensor work in analog mode.

Quote:

Unfortunately,I can't see the pictures on the russian web page on the cougar TQS or other . I don't understand russian languages and I 'm not sign up on those page.

Some there. The TLE5010/11 PCB glued in (Cougar) TQS pot support:

The circular diametrical magnet fix in TQS axis:

Both in place:

As you see the thing is flexible to assembly, in the example glued with Epoxy putty, you can use hot glue, or better bolt the board.

Sample of flexibility allowed by TLE5010/11, in this PCB Mega-MOZG assembly the sensor over the box (11x11mm) of original Tm HOTAS X pot, the pot axis turn the magnet bellow the sensor:

The new "pot'sensor" installed in joy gimbal, in the same place of original pot. In gimbal axis was installed ball bearings to reduce axis play.

BTW - To access IL-2 Russian forum use the same password created in English forum (www.il2sturmovik.com). wink

Last edited by Sokol1; 04/19/16 05:10 PM.