I'll still definitely be picking this up once it is finally released, but I still don't think they should get a free pass on some very basic features that appear to be omitted. I mean, working control surfaces have been standard in even casual flight sims since what, the mid 1990s? In and of itself, this isn't the biggest deal, but I raise it because if this basic element is not in game, what else is going to be absent?

Release is supposedly imminent, but what have they really shown us? No radio comms, no fleet control elements, no flying with wingmen, no cockpit functionality, no options, set up or arming screens, etc. It's great to put a positive spin on it all, but I think the writing is on the wall and I just don't want to be let down. Remember, the lead developer on this is the same guy who made the game Breed. Remember that one? It had so much potential, yet was a complete unfinished, buggy disaster. Obviously, marine aviation is something that is very near and dear to my heart, and I want this sim to be great, but I'm a realist. My crap sensors are starting to tingle.

de.ci.sive.ness\ n. 1. Ability to make decisions promptly and to announce them in clear, forceful manner. 2. See United States Marine.