Originally Posted By: Alicatt
The music is a bit too bluesy for me tho, and the only name I recognise from the line up this year is Taj Mahal whom I did listen to in the early 70s smile

Day 1: This would be the day to go if you only do 1

Brian Setzer was the lead singer guitarist for The Stray Cats - he has been doing The Brian Setzer Orchestra thing for a while now so I am going to look up Rockabilly Riot because that sounds like a visit back to The Stray Cats smile

Buddy Guy is a legendary blues guitarist and one of the few old Bluesmen still touring, Clapton called him the best guitarist alive.

Day 2:

Larry Graham is one of the best bass players of all time, he was an original member of Sly & the Family Stone before forming his own group Graham Central Station. You may know his biggest solo hit "One in a Million You".

Lucinda Williams has been around for a long time, she started out as a country blues artist but has been in the Americana music lane for a while now, she is considered one of Americas best songwriters.

"I'm a hundred miles away son, ready to strike"

GPL Racing: Average Drivers Club

SimHQ Motorsports: SimHQ Motorsports

EVGA Z170 Classified K MB, Intel i7-6700K CPU, EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW2 GPU, EVGA 850 G3 PSU, Bitfenix Dawn TG Case, Windows 10,
32gb T-Force Delta RGB DDR4 3600MHz Memory, 500gb WD Black SN750 NVMe Boot Drive