Nice going, RSColonel_131st. Could be an age thing, but I find I don't have it in me anymore to make up slacking and splurges, I just go back to normal and wait out the damage.

++++++++++

Reporting in...

The weather here in the Deep South, USA has also been really nice the past couple of weeks.

Wife ran (mostly) a 5K on the 2nd (for epilepsy, with a high school friend who suffers from it), it was a "girls day out" so I wasn't invited. They're going to start meeting up for yoga once a week.

We ran (*I* mostly walked) the local hospital path on Sat. (very nice with lots of shading from old live oaks), and we've been hitting the walking path just a few minutes from the house almost every evening now that it gets darker later. I'm not comparing our treadmill times right now, I've fallen too far behind.

Digital scale broke (or dead battery) and I haven't bothered replacing it yet, but I figure I'm losing slowly by the way my pants feel (loose 38", about to pull out the 36s from the attic). My best so far as an adult was a comfortable 34" (first pic on "Face with a Name" thread) when I matched my age 20 weight back in 2009, but I never progressed further.

Once I reach that milestone again I'm going to go back to tracking our progress on a weekly spreadsheet, but this time including body fat percentage and body measurements. Note: Not a touchy subject at all with the Mrs. (I asked), it's just statistics.

So now I'm on cruise control but I can tell it's getting better, maybe I'll pick up a new scale the next time I'm at Costco.

The rusty wire that holds the cork that keeps the anger in
Gives way and suddenly it’s day again
The sun is in the east
Even though the day is done
Two suns in the sunset, hmph
Could be the human race is run