Okay after leading my flight to a great victory (from which I came away empty handed) I had a chance to read this thread.

1) What is your OS?
2) You say you got CFS3 from a shop. Did you update it (to 3.1a IIRC) prior to WOFF install? As it appears you have the HD space (as I do) I just leave it installed in case I ever have to reinstall WOFF.
3) Hardware-wise your system looks more then enough to run WOFF maxed without stutters - it's similar to mine.
4) What AV are you running? Even turned off some cause stutters - Windows Defender was bad for me.
5) Do you have your OS "trimmed down", i.e., unnecessary crap turned off?
6) Any background programs running you don't need? I am pretty merciless on turning off unneeded programs and services.
7) Besides the pic above what are the rest of your WOFF settings? Put Campaign Activity to "Medium" if not already so.
8) There looks like there may have been some confusion and questions upon install? I would go to the WOFF page and follow the install instructions to the LETTER.
9) PM Panama Red reference your super-duper monitor for advice. We had quite the talk months ago as he did some testing with one and can give you some tips.
10) What year and location are you flying? Do you get stutters in 1916?
11) What are your video card settings? Override WOFF's AA in your card settings. Don't use WOFF's. I have a GTX970 and my Nvidia settings are basically maxed out for WOFF.

Just my opinion based on the posts here.