Im thinkin My issue was,
The First Crash I had last Saturday, somehow corrupted the bios or something,
And it dropped me to BIOS v 1.70P, which was from June 2012.

I know for a fact I updated the BIOS a few times since installing the board, as the first few months I had to manually enter timings for RAM

Later in 2012 I know I Updated BIOS to 1.90P which was from October 2012, and I was happy because it had AMP support among Windows 8 and some other Fixes.

So I didnt have to Manually Enter RAM Timings, It downloaded the XMP Profiles from the sticks.

This Sunday After a bunch of testing Pulling everything but the GPU, *(Pulled HDMI Recording Card, Sound Card, USB 3 Card, everything).

and more crashes w/ kernel dump code leading to memory, I Cleared CMOS, even though it re-tained the date/time for some reason.

I ran memtest on each stick individually for 8 passes, no errors.

Then downloaded the latest bios and flashed it to v2.00P from Jan 2014 (which I know I never had as the layout of the EUFI completely changed).

Went into BIOS, disabled stuff I dont use (Serial, On Board Sound, IEEE, etc etc, and switched HDD modes to ACHI).

Booted Windows, Installed new Drivers for HDDs, Rebooted again.

Right now She's been stable Since 5 PM Sunday w/ 2 memory sticks, 1 GPU and everything else pulled.

I worked on some photoshop last night, and w/ memory cut in half, it was slow saving Hi-Res DDS files.

Im gonna add back the other 2 sticks later this week, if problems persist then it's the slots,
and I'll just spend the money to upgrade to a 2 Stick Kit, and save all the DDR3 sticks for backups,

I think 64 GB is my Max for this board.

as once I upgrade to Zen, this system will still be running.

My brother's FX-8 Core is still stuck to his waterblock and likely broken
(water pump failed, chip super heated th. paste and hardened it, the chip cracked when we tried to use floss to cut the thermal paste),
He's running PhenomII x2 w/ FX Heatsink until I can get him another chip.

Was gonna give him mine, but might end up keeping it.

HAF922, Corsair RM850, ASRock Fata1ity 990FX Pro,
Modified Corsair H100, AMD FX8350 @ 5.31GHz, 16GB G.SKILL@DDR2133,
2x R7970 Lightnings, +1 HD7950 @ 1.1/6.0GHz, Creative XFi Fata1ity Platinum Champ.,
3x ASUS VS248HP + Hanns�G HZ201HPB + Acer AL2002 (5760x1080+1600x900+1680x1050), Oculus Rift CV
CH Fighterstick, Pro Throt., Pro Pedals, TM Warthog & MFDs, Fanatec CSR Wheel/Shifter, Elite Pedals
Intensity Pro 10-Bit, TrackIR 4 Pro, WD Black 1.5TB, WD Black 640GB, Samsung 850 500GB, My Book 4TB