Originally Posted By: thealx
hi, ricnunes!
as I said 1.16.0 can be installed only on clean EECH, you will get different kinds of issues after update from 1.15.x.
as for corrupted profile error - this one appears sometimes since last update. can you provide this file so I can make some tests with it.

My first 1.16.0 installation was indeed made over a previous 1.15.2 install.

However my second 1.16.0 installation was made over a clean install but now that I remember, I installed the official V1.4.1.C patch over my clean install (and later I installed 1.16.0). Could this have been the problem?

Anyway, like I previously said, I solved the problem by deleting the player profile files and now everything seems to be working OK.

Originally Posted By: thealx

about your campaigns - as you remember, I did tell you that they (at Cuba map) have some problems that appears in debug build, now it's became worse - campaign files can't pass safety checks before it's start. you can try to run your campaigns in 1.16 version and maybe you will find the issue after adjustments of campaign configuration. if not - I will try to help you, but I'm no familiar with mission creation so don't wait too much. on the future - always check everything that you make in debug build, if errors appears - you will have a clue what's wrong.

Yes, I remember that my Cuba map campaigns wouldn't run with the debug .exe however as I told you in the past I did try/play the campaigns (for both blue and red sides) and there weren't any problems with them when using the normal .exe and I was able to successfully end those campaigns.
If I'm not mistaken other users that also played those same campaigns also didn't have any problems.

Anyway, I asked about these campaign because they were included on patch 1.15.2 (despite the debug .exe problem) but not in 1.16.0