OK! Thanks mega mozg for your answer.

Let me explain what i'm trying to do. Maybe its already in the code and i'm only to dumb to use it smile

I have a CH Figterstick and a CH Throttle. Both USB-Version. For Elite Dangerous i want to use a rudder pedal. But the CH rudder look ugly and uncomfortable to me. The two footrests are to close together. And it is also hard to find used and to expensive new. So i plan to build my own or maybe modify a cheap gameport version of any rudder from ebay.

But I want to link some controls of the rudder together with the stick in the CH-Control manger. With an Pro mini Atmega32U4 (i already had here) i tried to fake the CH-Manager by using the original VID and PID from the Ch Pedals.
But the CH Rudder use the name "CH PRO Rudder USB". This is two letters to much for the description in MMJoy. I thing you limit this description because of no free eeprom. Thats why i asked for the soure. If I had found it, i would hard code this section smile

But without source i throw away my plan by configure it completely in CH-Manager and do it with your software.
Or do you have an other Idea?

By the way: Fine Work!

Greets Peter

Last edited by Megapit; 01/11/16 04:56 PM.