RSColonel_131st, I use bar collars so I can't ditch any weight, I assume if I need to I can roll 120 lbs. off of me. smile I might not chance it with more weight but I'm pretty careful, if I'm not feeling it I'll take a couple of weights off the bar for the third set, especially if I'm not being spotted.

In the pic I have 4 x 15 lbs. + 4 x 10 lbs. + 10 lbs. bar = 110 lbs., I've since bumped it up another 10 lbs. to 120 lbs. (6 x 15 lbs. + 2 x 10 lbs. + 10 lbs. bar = 120 lbs.).

I try to keep good form, breathing and speed (not bouncing the bar off my chest) with each exercise, from what I've read and from watching videos. I'm more responsible for exercise stuff, my wife focuses more on what we eat and learning how to cook healthier when she has time.

For butterflys I just lay on my back on the bench and use dumbbells.

2016 is the last full year I'll be in my 40s so I'm feeling a bit of urgency to once and for all put weight loss behind me and work on keeping a proper size (mainly waist) and fitness, regardless of weight.

++++++++++

Timothy, very nice! thumbsup Was hoping for something new though. smile If the opportunity presents itself...

++++++++++

So this evening we were going over the numbers. In each bag and the bowl (snack-size bags, SimHQ coffee mug used for reference)...

Almonds: 1/4 cup 170 cal.
Walnuts: 1/4 cup 190 cal.
Raisins: 1/4 cup 120 cal.
Pumpkin Seeds: 1/8 cup 90 cal.
----------
Total: 570 cal. per bowl or bag

(Optional: mixed nuts [cashews, pistachios, almonds, pecans] + pumpkin seeds, same size and calories).

We figure I've been eating about 2 1/2 bags per day, one small bowl (pictured) after lunch plus continuous snacking throughout the day. That's at least 1400 cal./day of just snacking! eek

Now I'm going to pace myself with only a bag per day, I think that'll be a good start.

++++++++++

I'm going to try for now on to include alternate measurements in my posts, maybe something like: lbs. (kg). Or is it stone?

EDIT: Oops, I forgot to include Brazil nuts (2/day for prostate health, add 60 cal.).

Attached Files DSCF4339.jpg