So, a bit more time to reply.

Goblin asked what I race... a 675 Daytona Supersport on Circuits. Bulk is my enemy wink

What Axman says about diet is 100% true... realistically you can't burn more than 500 or 600 excess cal per day (unless you really have a go at it for multiple hours) and it's very easy to add these 600kcal just with bad food.
Of course building muscle raises your average burn rate, so that helps indirectly.

Mark, that ain't so bad for benching. I lack a proper bench, so I do pushups (with feet on a chair and pushup grips, which I figure puts about half my weight - 80kg on my arms). I do 3 sets with 25 reps - I do that actually for all my exercises, it's a number I find easy to remember.

No current blood work for me, so couldn't say, but it wasn't bad when we checked this summer.

I ate bad on friday (Christmas Party) and yesterday, so I figure these two days at 2000kcal didn't really lose me any. Want to make it a small meal today - 350g of Chicken Breast, two handfull of vegetables and a few cashew nuts stir-fried in the wok. That will be about 600kcal, with lots of protein. I always eat after workout, which today will be:

3x25 Pushups
3x25 Side Situps (25 each side) with 6kg weight behind my head.
3x25 straight situps (from laying flat, legs locked into bench) with 6kg weight behind my head.
3x25 Back Dips (with your back to the bench, put your weight on your hands, stretch the legs away, and use your arms to lower/raise your body)
3x25 curls with my Tera Band Rubber for each hand (Bizeps).

Five exercises with three repetitions each counts as 15 points in my system. I try to do 30 points a week - so usually two more days of nine points each. I like working out at home because in between sets I can get to my PC, check Facebook, do something - which makes it less of a drag to spend the time training.