In direct response to a request from BlindGuyNW:

"I just purchased Harpoon Ultimate Edition, largely on the strength of an article on SimHQ which I can't seem to link to. Granted, that discusses a beta version of the game, but the interface does not seem to have changed appreciably. I have always been interested in games with depth and complexity, and Harpoon definitely seems to offer that. i've also been blind since birth.
I was wondering if anyone had suggestions on how I ought to proceed. Much of the information provided by the game is textual in nature, but the map is also obviously important. As that article points out, I can't set courses for groups easily.
Given that someone obviously has been able to play the game and understand what was happening, I feel like it should be possible. I'm just not quite sure how to begin.
If anybody has suggestions, or tips on how to handle things in an automated fashion, or what have you, it would be greatly appreciated.
One thought I had was to begin with mostly stationary platforms, so I didn't have to worry about movement quite so much.
Other than that, I'm a bit lost. My screen reader is able to parse most of the controls in the game, thankfully."

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/fb.asp?m=3960007

A new video has been added to the YouTube Harpoon for Dummies channel to help players navigate the complexities of the game and to deliver the best possible playing experience.

You can watch the complete [HCE] Convoy (for the Blind)

"Harpoon for Dummies" channel

PlayersDB for Harpoon on Facebook

Frequently Asked Questions

FilesOfScenShare

ScenShare Guidelines :

1) Enjoy creating it
2) Enjoy playing it
3) Enjoy sharing it

The PlayersDB - The Harpoon community's #1 choice

Harpoon3 Frequently Asked Questions