It hasnt been a "sim" in a long long time lol (actually never was a sim). The problem is his view of a "sim" is not the same as that of the simulation community! smile

Its not a sim... wont ever be a sim lol. But it's still a fun game and I could see it being the best damn space game ever smile

Personally I dont think it feels like freelancer. Most people just say that because of mouse interactive mode. Well, you dont have to use IM. You can still easily kill people flying IM with your HOTAS. Yea there are going to be great IM players but there are great HOTAS players also and if you are not all that interested in PvP leaderboards then the whole IM debate is moot anyways.

The game plays really well with a HOTAS. Much better than any other space game I can think of. (I dont like the yaw limit in ED or that would be a contender).

Just make an account (you dont even have to buy it) and use the free flight codes that get posted every other month to check out the game progress. If it ever gets to where you feel it is worth 45 bucks then buy it. If it never does then all you are down is bandwidth to download it.

But if you have NOT flown it... you really should because it is actually pretty good and most of the nay sayers really have not given it a fair shake. Some have never even installed or flown it. It deserves at least a a play or two IMO. Then if you still dont like it, fair enough! Your opinion is just as valid as anyone else's (as long as you have actually played it)

NOTE: just dont download it right NOW... there is a big patch expected soon that will up the game engine. (no real content afaik) but that could still be a big download so you might as well wait so you dont download the game twice.

Last edited by Master; 10/12/15 09:31 PM.