So when I look over the current setup, what could improve?

The maps, units and weapons? All thumbs up from me. A few are rough, but they provide much needed variety.

ACE3? Thumbs up. I've got to say, I'm very pleased with ACE as we run it now. Easy to customize, decent interaction (the chase-prone menus could be better), excellent depth of function, and a nice medical "simulation".

TFAR? Maybe thumbs down? Or maybe just meh? When things are good, TFAR does add nicely to the experience.

But I often feel lost without some of the long standing basics VON/comms: Welcoming and directing a JIP player to a needed role, having voice input from players as to whether they are (or want to go) broken arrow, and just all around keeping my head "on target" when it comes to understanding what happened in a mission. Why did we win or lose? With the narrowed comms scope, I am often very alone, with only fragmentary understanding of not only the battlefield situation (realistic), but the gameplay (which is annoying).

But if we *were* to drop TFAR, as mentioned before, we'd have to crack down on quality comms on Mondays, which I'm not sure everyone is interested in.

All just my thoughts, feel free to share own about what might improve in the next addon release?

WARNING: This post contains opinions produced in a facility which also occasionally processes fact products.