I don't have any real issues with the current situation. I had issues getting the mods working, but I worked at it until everything did work.

My philosophy is maybe a bit different, in that I'm not concerned about getting new players or even keeping the numbers up, my concern is that the "core regulars" are happy with the situation. That's because without a couple of the people who make the missions, do server admin and build the mods, it would all fade away in a week or two.

So on the mods, if there are things I would prefer to be different, I might mention it and see what the reaction is, but I'd stop there. I'm not criticizing anyone who see's it differently, that's just my view. It comes from my IL-2 days, when the regulars got feed up and started leaving, it died very rapidly. In IL-2 I was one of the regulars that did admin, built missions and mods and know all the hundreds of hours that go into making this work, so I'm always grateful for all the work that goes into this, to make it work week after week. smile