Thanks! thumbsup

And what about range officer? Why three D-V like indicators? Does it have something to do with anti-ARM capability?
Which target does he acquire in range? The selected one by target acquisition officer?

What is the process of target acquisition? TAO selects target according to NVO indicator by rotating RPN using his wheel and then using green buttons left from his lower indicator (why four buttons? some methods for automated target search? RPN must find the target with its beam).
Which RPN beam is used for this target searching? The one which will track the target later after target assignment? In other words RPN beam (which tracks the target) is assigned to one of six channels?

Then I suppose range tracking officer measures target's distance and locks it in range. Then TAO assigns azimuth and range tracked target to on of the six channels. Am I correct?

And anti-ARM:
Does the S-300 incorporate a similar function to Krug's periodic particular beam transmission cease? How would the very narrow beam finds it target again? Or is the beam always on?
And anti-ARM engagement mode, how does it work? Is system able to detect ARM release from the target tracking beam? Is the process fully automated, or the ARM appears as a new target being tracked and operators must assing it and launch the missile?

And the last one, let's imagine RPN is tracking one target. You want to track another one. How RPN movement in this case works?
Because it is electronically scanned array, you have limits (like field of view) where the beam can move in azimuth plane. What is the azimuth field of view?
Is it possible to move RPN mechanically to gain some extra field of view? I mean the case with another target tracked.
For example the tracking beam directs to the middle of field of view. You want to track another target at the right edge of field of view, so is it possible to rotate RPN a bit to the right so the already tracked target will be located in the left part of field of view instead in the middle?
Are there these limits implemented so you would not lose the target in case you rotate the RPN too much (some RPN movement limiter)?