I would concentrate on the two most important workplaces, the Firing Officer (left), and the Target Acquisition Officer (right).

As I never seen original Soviet manuals, take my best guesses with a grain of salt.

On the desk of the Firing Officer (left), you can see a round (white) mapping display of the targets, and missiles tracked by the RPN (Flap Lid). Right beside the (white) round display, you have a wheel to rotate the RPN (Flap Lid) antenna in Azimuth, and above the wheel a mechanical instrument displaying its present direction.

At the lower part of the Firing Officer panel, you can see your 4 firing unit, each having 1 5P85S and two 5P85D launcher.
Each launcher have 4 missiles either 5V55K or 5V55R type. One firing unit can handle/prepare 4 missiles at a time from the available 12 per unit.

At the upper part of the Firing Officer panel, you can see the target/missile matrix.
6 targets (horizontal) shall be paired by two missiles each (vertical) using the green buttons.
Red buttons are for launching, you press the target channel button at the left first, hold it, and press the missile launch red one below the matrix. (similarly to the Vega procedure)

On the desk of the Target Acquisition Officer (right), you can see a round (orange) display of the NVO (Clam Shell), you have a wheel to rotate acquire low incoming targets in Azimuth for the RPN.

The gray smaller screen at the lower part of the Target Acquisition Officer panel is the azimuth/range display of the RPN. You can acquire targets by pressing the green buttons left of the display, than selecting a free of the 6 channels at the upper part of the panel.

The bigger (white) screen beside the 6 target channel selection buttons is the launch indicator ala Vega, just it has 6 lines instead of one.

Last edited by Hpasp; 08/18/15 08:11 AM.

Hpasp
Free SAM Simulator, "Realistic to the Switch"

(U-2 over Sverdlovsk, B-52's over Hanoi, F-4 Phantoms over the Sinai, F-16's and the F-117A Stealth bomber over the Balkans.)
http://sites.google.com/site/samsimulator1972/home

Book from the author - Soviet Nuclear Weapons in Hungary 1961-1991
https://sites.google.com/view/nuclear-weapons-in-hungary/

thumbsup