If you're willing to watch it on a screen big enough to hold in your hands, or one hand, then you don't care about what you're watching.

If you've ever watched the latest episode of GoT on a tablet, or your PC, it's the difference between reading Lord of the Rings and just reading the Cliff's Notes version. You get the idea of the story and the important points, but sound sucks and the visuals are so small they could be filming it all in front of a green screen and you'd not be able to tell the difference.

Now I know some people stream to their actual TVs, but the connection and sound problems are the same. And if you say "they're good enough"...well, that just proves my point. They're not, they're passable, not good enough.
If you think an iPad is good enough, then that is the definition of not caring about what you're watching. Especially if you're someone who has railed against too much CGI in a film, and not enough practical effects, and then being content to see it on a 9" or smaller screen.

Convenience over quality = not caring. You want it to watch it how you want to watch it, not how it was intended to be seen, therefore you're missing a lot. No director ever said "let's make sure this looks good on a 5" screen".
I'm sick to death of the convenient crowd reversing the gains made in the late 90s up through the release of Bluray and HD DVDs. It's the introduction of the transistor radio all over again. Yeah, it sounds like tinny crap, but I can carry it in one hand easily! We were supposed to get something to replace CDs with even better quality music...instead we now primarily have digital with LOWER quality unless it's FLAC or some other space-hogging format that turns people away when they only have 20 GB or so free to put music on. frown

The Jedi Master

The anteater is wearing the bagel because he's a reindeer princess. -- my 4 yr old daughter