Amazing work mega_mozg!

This is really helping me with my custom racing cockpit as well as some hand controls I'm building for a friend of mine who's son is disabled and needs hand controls.

I am struggling a bit with getting my pots to work. I've tried several and can't get them to show up as an axis.

The other issue I'm having is with rotary encoders. It seems they only recognize every 4th pulse in either direction.

One last question - is there a way to cause a switch to act as a momentary press? I.E. when switch is "on" show as a button press, then when the button changes state to "off" show as press again? I tried an on-off switch in all different modes, but none seemed to replicate the action I was looking for.

I have the latest version, updated on July 9th. I hadn't tried any other versions of the software, as this one seems to be the latest and has the encoder timer function which I find I need.

Thank you so much for this config utility. It is really great. I have a friend travelling to Russia next week - I'm so thrilled I could send her to hug you!

Thanks,
Jason