Now that one of my pilots is resting in a hospital I have some time and I thought it would be nice to know what's been happening around the world during the last month.
Here are the events for February 1915 - Intrepid Fliers:

February 1
A Turkish attack at El Quantara on the Suez Canal was repulsed by fire from British ships.
Russian forces counterattacked against a German advance in continued fighting at Bolomow.
February 2
Forward elements of Turkish forces reached the Suez Canal.
February 3
Turkish troops attacked El Firdan and crossed the Suez Canal but were beaten back by Indian and Ghurka troops along with French ships.
Three of the conspirators involved in the killing of Archduke Franz Ferdinand and his wife were hanged by Austrian authorities.
February 4
The commander of the German High Seas Fleet publicly declared a war zone around the British Isles and announced that all merchant ships would be sunk without warning when a submarine blockade of Britain begins on 18 February.
February 5
The British, French and Russian Governments agreed to pool their financial resources.
February 6
British ocean liner RMS Lusitania arrived at Liverpool flying the flag of the United States.
February 7
The Second Battle of the Masurian Lakes, also known as the Winter Battle of the Masurian Lakes, begun between German and Russian forces.
February 9
After being stationed at Salisbury Plain in England, units of the 1st Canadian Division embarked for France.
February 11
US President Woodrow Wilson warned Germany that attacks on US ships breached US neutrality whilst simultaneously protesting to Great Britain about the misuse of the American flag on British ships.
February 12
French troops began an offensive in Champagne on the Western Front.
February 14
German troops captured British trenches near St Eloi on the Western Front.
February 15
Allied governments suggested to Greece that it should intervene in support of Serbia and promised military support at the port of Salonika.
The sepoys of the Indian 4th Light Infantry mutinied against the British in Singapore.
February 16
The British Government decided to send the 29th Division to Gallipoli.
February 17
Two German Zeppelins were forced down by high winds in north-west Denmark.
February 18
The German submarine blockade of Britain came into force.
French forces made slight gains near Verdun, in Artois, Champagne and Vosges.
February 19
The Allied naval bombardment of the Dardanelles and Gallipoli began.
The Norwegian ship SS Belridge was torpedoed by a German submarine near Folkestone in Kent - the first victim of the German blockade.
February 20
The British Government issued orders for the deployment at Gallipoli of Australian and New Zealand troops who were in Egypt.
February 22
Second Battle of the Masurian Lakes ended in a German victory with the Russians suffering heavy losses.
February 23
The Royal Marines landed at the island of Lemnos in the Aegean Sea.
February 24
The First British Territorial Division left England for France.
February 25
British ships resumed their bombardment of the Dardanelles forts.
February 26
German troops employed liquid fire for the first time against French troops in the Verdun Sector.
February 27
The Russians recaptured Przasnysz during the First Battle of Przasnysz in Poland.
February 28
The troops of the Princess Patricia's Canadian Light Infantry staged the first trench raid of the war near Ypres, Belgium.

(From The Great War - Unseen Archives by Robert Hamilton)

"Take the cylinder out of my kidneys,
The connecting rod out of my brain, my brain,
From out of my arse take the camshaft,
And assemble the engine again."