Leaving behind the excitement of 1915 for a bit, I decided to fire Major Rick Rawlings back up with #56 Squadron in June of 1917. As luck would have it, he had a fine time trying to locate some excitement there as well! Tasked with destroying the railyard at Vimy Junction, the Major kept an eye on the various Albatros flights that would pass by overhead. Problem was, none of those scouts wanted to come down to play. Eventually, Rawlings got sick of their lack of interest and decided to press the point, eventually chasing some dots far enough across the sky that one of them peeled off of their formation and came over to fight.

Despite getting pretty close , you will be pleased to know, MudWasp that I refused to follow him down and left the battle inconclusive. By that time I was miles away from my flight and didn't even bother to file a claim...

So my question is, do many of you get just one or two enemy craft peeling off from their flight to attack you? Hellshade gets these massive furballs. Is it just disdain because they know how ineffectual I am?

The older I get, the more I realize I don't need to be Han, Luke or Leia. I'm just happy to be rebel scum...