Hey Guys,

I've read the manual twice, completed all the training modules, watched so many youtube videos I've seriously lost count, can pretty reliably use all the weapons, contact JTAC enter his waypoints (or just wilco it) and prosecute targets.

I've completed several missions including both easy instants, 2 bridges, smerch hunt, sitting ducks, and surrounded.

I can use pretty much all the option in DSMS including inventory changes to CBU's and I'm learning daily in the CDU.

I think I may have hit the limit to what I can learn solo and now need someone to critique my flying and mission handling so I don't develop any bad habits that I need to break later on.

My main goal here is to learn to fly with a good group of simmers. I want to learn the brevity codes and hit targets as a group and be active in multiplayer.

So I guess what I'm saying is...if your a flight instructor looking for another student or a virtual squadron who would like to pick up a beginner who is trying his best to learn everything he can...please shoot me a message!

If you have any suggestions for missions/campaigns that would be good for someone of my skill level please let me know!

Thanks so much,

Pantaros