That's fine ! You don't like it, you don't play it... Nothing wrong with that. But let's try to be objective.

As always there is a good side to everything, depending how you look at it. (Always look at the bright side of life... smile ) The good thing of buying "piece by piece" is that you only buy what you are interested in, you can even play for free... (which means you can try it before deciding to put a single buck in the machine ) I most of the time waited for sales to buy the planes I wanted, so overall didn't cost me that much, considering the number of hours flown since 5 years now.

I play 75 % of the time offline with PWCG so it's not a "total online game experience".

WOFF has a similar system, as had OFF before, instead of buying planes one by one you buy DLCs or addons and you might not be interested by everything that is inside. For instance I would be interested by Ankor's ground shadows ( although you would call it graphic useless candies ) but I couldn't care less about Zeppelins and home defense. So I'm still using 1.26.

No, not on the head ! smash

@ Ankor : thks again for all the graphic improvements you brought to both WOFF and ROF !

Last edited by corsaire31; 06/02/15 12:11 PM.

Gigabyte Z87P-D3 - CPU I5 4670 Haswell @ 3.6Ghz - 8 Go Ram - GPU HD 7850 2Go OC - SSD Samsung 128Go - HD 2 x WD Black 1 To - 27" Iiyama Pro Lite - Logitech Extreme 3D Pro - Saitek Pro Flight Yoke - Rudder Pedals - Quadrant - Cessna Trim Wheel - Track IR 5 - Logitech G35 headset ... and a big coffee maker !
Flying in FSX/Air Hauler, Wings over Flanders Fields, Rise of Flight, IL2 1946 Hsfx, Condor soaring.