Alrighty Gents, I am at last back in camp and have some time to catch up on the goings on here.

Cavaliere57 and Smosh, both of you have presented credentials of impeccable barmyness and I say “Aye!” to each of you.

Lewis, as has been stated already, once a member always a member. And those are some gorgeous planes you’ve built there, only a barmy individual would spend so much time on such a project. To your question: I have brought the Bleriot into OFF and it worked fine, so I am betting it would work in WOFF as well. However, I don’t believe the devs can incorporate it officially into WOFF as it is not their property.

Maeran, that MF Shorthorn of yours is a beauty as well and is one of the planes I would very much like to see added to WOFF. Also, you appear to be one cylinder short of a rotary too, perhaps you’d like to become one of the daft, the touched, the barmy.

loftyc, some time back you asked about becoming a member of the BOC. As I noted then, you need only list a few of your qualifications.

I see a very large bender in the near future.

[Linked Image]

Three RFC Brass Hats were strolling down a street in London. Two walked into a bar, the third one ducked.

Former Cold War Warrior, USAF Security Service 1974-1978, E-4, Morse Systems Intercept, England, Europe, and points above.
"pippy-pahpah-pippy pah-pip-pah"