Thanks, MFair, I think!

After being promoted to Captain, Rick Rawlings was sent home for a much needed break, having been in constant service since August of the previous year. He returned for his first flight back on April 1, 1917. Leading B flight east on a Dawn Patrol, they encountered a group of enemy Albatros scouts at 9000 feet. Signalling the attack, Rick led #60 squad into the fight...

I love those evenly matched, straight-up fights, if it had only happened an hour later so my video would look nicer, it would have been perfect! We ended up bagging 3 enemy scouts to a loss of one of ours, with the pilot ok. In honor of carrick, I expended 156 rounds from two Lewis Drums, scoring around 30 hits!
thumbsup

MudWasp, I don't know if you were looking for evidence in the last video, but in this one I was definitely shot at twice by Germans coming at me head on. Although the planes are out of view both times, in the first you can see the tracers, and in the second you can hear the guns firing.

Also, the kill was confirmed!

The older I get, the more I realize I don't need to be Han, Luke or Leia. I'm just happy to be rebel scum...