Mad Max: Fury Road (2015)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1392190/

There is a scene at the beginning of the film that will make you forget Mel is no longer Max and to good effect.

Hardy portrays Max with a new furor and with very few spoken words - even less words than Mel ever spoken in any of his Mad Max films.

Hardy has finally found his calling as an actor.

Theron surprises you as the post apocalyptic woman who has to protect herself and her few sisters from the men around her who are now more violent preying animals than human.

This movie is an almost non-stop 2 hour adrenaline rush with real world stunts:

not the CGI infused stunts we've seen in many recent car chase movies like The Fast and Furious series and Need For Speed and the Transporter franchise.

By the time this film draws its final frame, you had wished there was another 2 hour of it because it went so fast and so furiously exhilaratingly breathless, you will not once throughout the viewing it had even stop to look at your watch.

George Miller made us wait for a sequel to Thunderdome and it kept getting postponed year after year after year and before we knew it, 30 years went by and I must say, it was worth the wait.

Bring on the sequel and hope it will be as good or even better than Fury Road.

I don't give too many films a 10 but Mad Max Fury Road gets a 10 from me and well deservingly too.

10/10