So to sum it up so far...

Some guy posts here in CH for info from Matt Wagner on DCS World, RSVP no less via PM. The Illuminati somehow got involved along with Kate Upton, her boobs and Lois Lerner, then an otorhinolaryngologist from Calgon took her away.

A batch of flying pancakes showed up with photos of old girlfriends which were somehow eaten by a giraffe in a big building called a hospital. 3 posts about horses and stables followed by more hoarse and German Chocolate related stuff.

Elvis showed up, or didn't, with Sade to feed some Christians to lions in a pit infested with Pythons and a few gun nuts.

A few cute little kittens tried to turn the tide, but the Battle of Pharsalus was still lost, possibly due to underinflated footballs. An irate member tried to clean it all up, but Tidy Bowl seems overrated, not underinflated.

After pondering whether a language really dies if there is no one around in a Tesla to listen to it, we hear about Nigerians and soap....not necessarily in that order, or even related to each other.

Someone mentioned Homeland security, so I left for a few days and hid in the Walmart secret tunnels until a Black helicopter brought me back with some broccoli.

Somebody Ram-a-Rammed a ding dong (was it Sister Rae?) and Little Italy went berserk....until somebody mentioned Bon Jovi.

Pretty much a Trane (train) wreck so far, hopefully with the help of Bugs Bunny we'll get back on topic,

Censored

Look for me on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook or Tic Toc...or anywhere you may frequent, besides SimHq, on the Global Scam Net. Aka, the internet.
I am not there, never have been or ever will be, but the fruitless search may be more gratifying then the "content" you might otherwise be exposed to.

"There's a sucker born every minute."
Phineas Taylor Barnum