Yea, with the T-62 I try to avoid heights. The ditches of Susangerd are perfect for it's small size, and its 115mm gun pokes holes in everything. Honestly, going head to head it's superior to the M60a1 in this game. I find I'm perfectly comfortable facing a numerically superior enemy in a T-62 but in an M60 you need to be on the ball and have perfect situational awareness. Especially in the attack, the M60 requires numbers to suppress and subdue an armored foe.

That being said, the rangefinder in the M60 is fantastic, and it's pretty easy to turn it into a Self Propelled artillery piece.

When dealing with infantry, the M60 really takes the cake. The canister rounds and enclosed .50 cupola really make it a maneater. The T-62 is generally better used against mechanized or armored targets.

At night I think the M60 still wins. The T-62 doesn't have a rangefinder, but is fantastic at close range. In the M60, however, ambushing unsuspecting armored vehicles 400 yards away can easily turn the tide of even the most lopsided battle, as long as the IR sights work.

While the urban environment in SABOW is almost non-existent, the high profile of the M60 really makes it easy to bypass the walls that surround the various villages.

In the end, the M60 is well rounded while the T-62 is an excellent tank killer, and boasts excellent armor and survivability. It never fails that I am forced to pump them full of HEAT rounds 5 or 6 times before they go up, while single hits on the M60 are just as likely to turn it into a roman candle as they are to be absorbed by the armor. It's a giant gamble