Originally Posted By: Jedi Master
A statement from someone is NOT a fact.

To put it plainly: Jason saying it was his decision is not proof that it was his decision. It is proof that he's publicly taking responsibility for it after the fact.

It boils down to the fact that I believe Jason is smart but lying to us over him being a truthful idiot, because there is no scenario where Jason can take what he learned on years of ROF and say that this decision was smart or correct. All his statements say that this decision was made and they then decided not to change it. He never says "because to have given you all what you clearly want would have been wrong" or "this way is better than what you all want" because he doesn't think that.

He NEVER says "this is better". He NEVER says "you are all wrong." He just says "it was my decision to make it this way and mine not to change it." That is the statement of either a liar or an idiot.

You go ahead and believe he's stupid, I'll believe he's lying.

The Jedi Master

+1 Jedi !

I believe he is lying too,,, and After all the insanity I have seen 1C pull over the years I can not believe that they don't have more say in this when they hold the license to the Il2 brand !
That would not fit what I personally know of 1C publishing when it comes to having control in their business dealings.

They have however always been out to screw their fan bases and make a buck off the Il2 brand and not give two craps about anything else.

I really feel Bad for Jason,, He is a smart guy and everything I have seen from him in the past has been very respectful.
I guess that's why, I try to give him the benefit of the doubt no matter what he says with this game.
My gut tells me he is in a difficult situation right now and as a business person myself I respect that situation and the legalities of what that could be.

Dez

Last edited by Desode; 01/23/15 07:57 PM.

Forumrunners.com When you crave teamwork at the Highest Level ! Were waiting for you !