The inability to select bases beneath the WP problem is as old as the game, I think, so a solution would be welcome smile However, for now, if you go into your Briefing screen you should see the base you start from, and be able to click on the text to find the NDB freq.

Small bug: for me (playing on Advanced), the ARK-15's Antenna and Compass modes appear to function identically. Switching to Frame allows use of WPs, rather than Antenna.

Do we have a way to spot the range of a station - or is that indicated by the radii emanating from the station itself? Playing around in the Aleutians, I found that I was down to one fix (supplied by Transmitter #1), and whatever other station I tried to tune channel 2 to, including my own home base, the pointer never moved. At the time, the compass was in Compass mode, and I tried three separate stations to see what happened. In all cases, the signal from Transmitter #1 remained strong and worked, while that from any other station wasn't available. Didn't try channel reversing, come to think of it...

<Insert witty sig block here>