NVIDIA updates loaded today, very happy with their software. A JAVA 25 screen said delete old and DL new which I assumed was approved by NVIDIA. Returning to my GOOGLE screen I found "ASK TOOL BAR" took the place of GOOGLE which I was able to remove with internet advice. Then I found Astromenda and/or WSE_Astromenda. What a mess. I went on line and found many complaints about this virus. SW to remove Astromenda does not work. I do not blame NVIDIA. JAVA screen appeared after DL of updates and I clicked install. Many complaints on the Internet warn about "Piggybacking" and now "cameleons"..I cant find Astromenda by name anywhere on my PC and it must be under a different name. JAVA does not have a help phoneline and I must pay for help by email. I find it has invaded my browser on Google. I called NVIDIA and a nice young guy has been trying to help for an hour but it looks as if I must completely re install my HP as he says these are hidden viruses. I have CoD,Desastersoft CHLW, REDUXes etc all perfect and I am writing to warn you fellas and also to see if anyone has any removal of Astromenda virus ideas. I am not alone..there is much Internet commenting about the virus which does not show up on Windows control panel or programs. I hope this experience is helpful. John