Originally Posted By: kludger
Originally Posted By: SAPPER
Originally Posted By: kludger

So ridiculous, are we to believe people voted to have the $0.99 Orion Prelude crap game be 50% off to $0.49 instead of IL-2 BOS be 50% off?

Either people are really stupid or Steam is rigging the community vote...

It's not that absurd, that was actually my vote and I play flight sims. Why didn't I vote for BoS? Simple, I already bought it on early access.

Thanks for the insight that's a legitimate reason for BOS, I just found it really strange that people would vote for a 99cent game to be discounted to 50cents instead of two other newer games winning an actual meaningful discount, if I wanted a 99cent game I probably wouldn't wait for a 50cent discount but maybe that's just me.

Never underestimate how cheap people can be. Due to trading cards, the items marketplace and Steam wallet purchases not matching prices, people often have a couple of dollars floating around spare. In the community sale choice the cheapest title, regardless of what it is like, always tends to win. BoS has also got the dreaded 'Mixed' reviews rating in terms of community reviews, and that hurts it (at least on Steam, where people take that stuff seriously).