LOL I surrender. The latest iteration of enemy gunner marksmanship is killing me ALL...THE...TIME. Time for me to rethink the notion of trying to kill a two-seater. duh

Got into a fight with Rumpler over Alsace, we started out in a two circle fight (he turned right and I turned right at the merge making our flight paths looks like a figure 8 if viewed from above). After two passes like this I decided to make it a one circle fight and lead turn over the top of him as he passed me nose low on my left. The [Rumpler] gunner put a couple bullet holes in the fabric of my N17 as I was crossing their high six. Since I didn't see smoke trails I checked my own six just to be sure I hadn't managed to trap a bandit back there. It took me a couple of potatoes (you know...one potato, two potato...ah there he is) to reacquire a Tally. The Rumpler was headed downhill, maneuvering in a right turn back underneath me, I continued my left hand turn spiraling down above him. I circled once and as we got to opposite sides of the circle, he leveled out, and I'm now back in his four o'clock high. I'm just inside 300 yards pulling my nose toward him, imagine my chagrin,ar15 "thwup thwup thwup thwup...uggggghhhhh" heavy breathing and a red screen out of control from 270+ yards.

I'll let you know how I do with Rear Guns: Less Acc selected. duel

Last edited by busdriver; 12/06/14 04:49 AM. Reason: my bandit was a Rumpler