Originally Posted By: PanzerMeyer
Hardly surprising demographics report from the studio,

"Sony's marketing played up Fury's intense tank-on-tank action, which made it a strong option among male moviegoers. Unfortunately, the movie never really connected with women, who wound up accounting for just 40 percent of the audience on opening weekend. It also struggled with younger moviegoers: the audience was 51 percent over the age of 35."

In a soldier town, except a few middle age wives toting along with their husbands, the girl I was with was the only female in the movie. Worse part was that after the movie she broke down having had one of close friends killed in front of her in Sh!tholestan. Yea, that wasn't my shining moment of "Let's spend a great evening together." I had never seen her memorial tattoo in uniform before.

Click to reveal..
I would have much preferred a different ending. It was too set. I almost called the scene step by step. I think they should have had twice the number of tanks, had their number cut in half by the Tiger. Continue on and get ambushed with infantry support by an overwhelming force, and let everyone duke it out in a desperate blocking maneuver. It would have had the same action as the last scene, but without the predictability.

Last edited by Timothy; 11/03/14 07:40 AM.

Keep Calm and Check Canopy

There are no ex-paratroopers, only ones off jump status

Learn Economics at:
http://www.mises.org
Carthago delenda est