First of, very, very nice job mega_mozg_13.

I'm in need of advise. I have a Leonardo, but i do not understand what the schemes are in mmjoy loader and which hex file to load to be able to support 8 axis etc. I have not found any explanation for scheme/hex void 6/36 nor YoZHeg 888. So which scheme/hex to use?

Just some more info: I downloaded the mmjoy_software[20140528_update2] and also 20140702_u1 from beta directory, but there's no leonardo option. The screenshot seems to indicate, that you used the pro micro FW for the Leonardo, is that correct? I hope there'll be a leonardo scheme/hex, if others can't be used.

Ok, i uploaded the pro micro FW to it for now. Had a little difficulties getting it programmed. So here's a little explanation for others:
1. Start MMjoy loader
2. Select scheme, crystal, and hex.
3. Go to device manager (from the device management or devmgmt-button), open ports (COM & LPT).
4. Press reset on the board, the device manager might refresh and show the com port.
5. After the 8 seconds of boot time, the com port might change, device manager refresh, as it did with me(which caused the difficulties), but you need to use the com port when in boot loader mode.
6. Type the port to port input (like COM5 for example)
7. Select bootloader type arduino
8. Press reset on the board and within the bootloader time (light doing the "heartbeat"-thing), press "upload firmware"

Also, found what the void 6/36-type is, in the wiki, MMjoy2 page, but don't know what YoZHeg 888 is.

Last edited by deee; 09/06/14 12:29 PM.