Still just trying to figure out the mind boggling amount of assignments for this thing.

Lock Canopy
Unlock Canopy
Pressurize Cockpit
Open Canopy
Close Canopy

Even raising the landing gear isn't a simple "G" affair... <G> Falcon might finally have a worthy successor to the age old question: "How do I engage nosewheel steering?"

Have only been flying around and have not messed with the radar at all. I don't even know how it works (yet!)..

Landing this thing is about as dynamic experience as you can have in DCS World at the moment. It makes the A-10C feel like a Cessna 172. Abbreviated patterns are definitely not a great idea..a long and straight final to get squared away is a bit helpful. I still don't have a handle on the Vref type speeds you'd want to fly at various weights. I just keep an eye on the AOA indexer and have been keeping it just below 10 and that seems to be working out OK...

Chute works great for slowing down. I hadn't mapped my speedbrakes yet and that would have helped too. Without the chute you had better get it on the beginning of the runway and get on the brakes and start slowing. Reminds me a lot of the Su-25/-25T landing feel with regards to runway distance required..

Didn't know how to repack my landing chute, and on the subsequent takeoff I must have forgotten one step in the canopy secure procedure since that popped open and departed the aircraft..

Fun stuff. Ya'll gonna love it..but ham-fisted pilots are gonna have their hands full.. And to fly and fight it..is gonna be a lot like the workload of flying the Ka-50.

BeachAV8R