Johnson enters the tent of Capitain Thenault......

"AH,.....Monsieur, you must be Carporal Johnson. What a pity, we have another "Johnson" here, you both fly the "Bebe". Hopefully we dont mix your records? Eh, we´ll call you Charles Chouteau, by your second name.

Carporal Chouteau, would you pls hand me your logbook over, so I can have a look at your proper qualification?

"Sure, Sir!" Johnson stepped ahead and hand his book:

"Hm, that looks fair enough, and Lt, Triegiers, which is a well known comrade of me, praises you as a formidable airmen. Ähm, we will see of that later, when you join the afternoon patrol. But thats some hours within, and you will accomodate yourself? And I will show you your plane, but, the servicemen are still fixing it, from its last sortie. Unfortunatly its pilot was not." Thenault´s face looked like he has taken a good junk of a lemon.

"As you see the roster, we are a little short of men,so you hop in your gear and check your plane."

That´s all, dismissed!

Last edited by LtCasey; 08/09/14 06:03 PM.

"What the hell do I care, I know I got them!" Raul Lufberry

AMD Guy! Ryzen 5 3600, 5700xt, 32gb RAM, 2x nvsme Samsung 250gb (system) 500gb (Game) +100gb Backup Corsair ssd. Watercooled. Win 10 64bit.